Frequently Asked Questions
1. What age group are your books perfect for?
All the books were created for ages 4-8, however they have been enjoyed by slightly old and younger children.
2. I ordered the Spiral Bound Educator Guide when will I receive my PDF?
As soon as your spiral guide SHIPS you will receive an email with a link to download the guide.
3. When will the Educator Kit be back in stock?
Because of the high demand of the plush dolls, by the time I receivethe flashcards and sticker books the plush dolls will most likely be outof stock. So unfortunately the educator kit won’t be back in stockuntil July. However mini kits are available that include the items thatare currently in stock.
4. Do you accept purchase orders from schools?
Yes we do. If you are paying by credit card there is not a purchaselimit. If you are wanting to pay by check then your order needs to beabove $500.
5. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?
Yes we do. If your order is 50+ books please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject link "Bulk Order" and the detailsof what you would like to
6. How do I track my order?
You should have receive a tracking email once the product has been shipped.
7. My shipment shows delivered but it is not here?
Please allow 24-48 hours after you receive the delivery email. USPS’s system is occasionally delayed.
8. What is the average shipping time?
The items are shipping out of California or Arizona, if you chose media mail shipping can be anywhere from 3-15 days.
9. What is your return policy?
A full refund of the purchase price will be issued as a store creditwhich can be used for any of the items in our store. Your credit willbe issued the Monday following our receipt of the returned items.
10. Do you wholesale to brick and mortar stores?
10. Do you ship to Canada?
11. Do you ship internationally outside of Canada?